Experience the joy and excitement of quartet singing & friendly competition
Click here for flyer with registration form
Oct. 9, 3 PM – Oct. 10, 4 PM
(24-hours before FWD Fall Convention starts)
Fresno Hotel & Conference Center
2233 Ventura St • Fresno, CA
- You’ll enjoy a quality quartet experience that is challenging, exciting, and fun in a 24-hour event using four terrific songs, two of which are unavailable in the Harmony Marketplace, and were obtained ONLY for Platoon!
- We’ll have lots of informal quartetting and two luck-of-the-draw quartet contests.
- You will get sheet music and all 5 tracks of the learning CD (T-L-Br-Bs-full mix) for each of four songs.
- Your Platoon registration badge will come with a color-coded Harmony Platoon lanyard, so it will be easy to locate other Platoon members and sing the songs throughout the convention weekend.
To indicate you will participate and want to reserve a spot or have questions, notify me by phone (480 – 518 – 6474) or email, [email protected], or mail in registration form (below).
Registration deadline is Aug 9th. Music & learning tracks will be sent out as funds received, beginning August 8, 2013.
Schedule starts Thursday afternoon with music review & random draw of quartets. Initial contest is that evening. Next day the finals contest selects a winner from a random re-assignment of guys not making the finals, so you get two chances to win.
REGISTRATION – Email Distribution
- $20 (food not included). Send check to: Bill Kane, PO Box 17363, Munds Park, AZ 86017
|Voice Part(s) you will learn:|